My wife had an accident where was her fault. She drove into side lane and collided with the other driver’s car. The other driver’s car was fine and no damage, no dent and no scratch. But my car had some scratch.
They both stopped and checked. Because everything was fine to the other driver’s car, so they didn’t call the police. The other driver just asked my wife’s number, wrote down plate number and then left away.
Now the other driver calls my wife to ask for details, like address and insurer’s details.
Q: Should I provide any detail to the other driver?
Q: What if I reject providing her my details?
Q: Can I ask the other driver for her insurance details as well for me to claim?
Thanks for answering my questions.
Incoming search terms:
- car accident no damage
- car accidents happened march 2011
- got into accident but no damage to my car
- what to do if you were in a car accident with no damage but the other people are claming damage
- car crash trying to claim no damage to my car
- car accident no injury lying
- can aomeone claim pain and injury ifntheres no scratch on the bumper
- claim injury even if no damage
- no damage car accident
- theres not a scratch on my car but the other driver is claiming bodily injury
- Auto Accidents / Car Accident Claims – Things to remember to do.
- Car Accident Compensation – Don’t Say These 5 Things To Your Insurance Company
- Car Accident Injury? Make a car accident claim.
- What To Do If You Are Involved In An Auto Accident
- Do we have a personal injury claim?
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!