My wife had an accident where was her fault. She drove into side lane and collided with the other driver’s car. The other driver’s car was fine and no damage, no dent and no scratch. But my car had some scratch.
They both stopped and checked. Because everything was fine to the other driver’s car, so they didn’t call the police. The other driver just asked my wife’s number, wrote down plate number and then left away.
Now the other driver calls my wife to ask for details, like address and insurer’s details.
Q: Should I provide any detail to the other driver?
Q: What if I reject providing her my details?
Q: Can I ask the other driver for her insurance details as well for me to claim?
Thanks for answering my questions.
Incoming search terms:
- car accident no damage
- car accidents happened march 2011
- what to do if you were in a car accident with no damage but the other people are claming damage
- got into accident but no damage to my car
- lying about details of accident for personal injury claim
- car crashes reports march 6
- can i make an insurance claim on the others persons insurance if the accident was my fault
- theres not a scratch on my car but the other driver is claiming bodily injury
- can aomeone claim pain and injury ifntheres no scratch on the bumper
- making an isurance claim even though there are no damages
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!